Wednesday 28 April 2010

And coming up to the Finish Line...

One for the log. Today I got the final music for the hand in from Hans Zimmer's secret love child Sarah and it's getting added to the film with along with the sounds Tom and I recorded tomorrow. I've nearly finished scene 2B, which would only leave scene 43B. However, I've now divided that into scene 43B and 43C - so I've given myself an extra scene to do but actually reduces the amount of animation required while at the same time making that part of the film work better. These should be finished tomorrow too. Then I just need to piece together all the components I've collected for the making of reel and Bob's your Uncle, Fanny's your Aunt, I'm ready for the hand in! Then it's putting together the folio and preparing for the degree show and getting some much wanted sleep. The end is in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment